Cyber Essentials is a simple but effective, Government backed scheme that will help you to protect your organisation, whatever its size, against a whole range of the most common cyber attacks.
Cyber attacks come in many shapes and sizes, but the vast majority are very basic in nature, carried out by relatively unskilled individuals. They’re the digital equivalent of a thief trying your front door to see if it’s unlocked.
We have partnered with CyberSmart to offer ‘compliance-as-a-service’ that includes advice from Cydea, paired with CyberSmart Active Protect that continuously checks that your endpoint devices (such as desktops and laptops) meet the requirements of the scheme.
There are three components to our Cyber Essentials service and two levels of certification:
- Compliance-as-a-Service continuous controls monitoring with CyberSmart Active Protect
- Top-up Security Advisor access from Cydea’s certified cyber security experts
- Certification to Cyber Essentials and Cyber Essentials Plus
- Cyber Essentials, allows for self-certification with additional live chat support when completing the assessment questionnaire
- Cyber Essentials Plus, delivered as a remote audit, provides additional technical assurance that the requirements of the scheme have been met
The solution includes step-by-step instructions for users or administrators to address any areas of non-compliance and ensure that you’re fit for certification!