We’ve been developing a better way to measure and manage cyber risk. The approach underpins our cyber risk analysis engagements, which we’ve had fantastic feedback from clients on. We think that it:
- Improves communication between ‘security’ and ‘the board’
- Quantifies the level of cyber risk an organisation has
- Identifies areas where actions are needed to bring risk to an acceptable level
- Presents opportunities to improve operational efficiency
- Closes the loop on security incident reporting
Now we’re building the same approach into a software-as-a-service app to make quantifying and managing your cyber risk a breeze. It’s also where we’re looking for your help!
We’ve built a minimum viable product, and we’re looking for early adopters and design partners to go on the journey with us. People who are curious about new ways of managing cyber risk, that will share their feedback on what works (and what doesn’t!), steer our product roadmap, and build the best cyber risk management app!
Fill out the form on this page to register your interest and join us as an early adopter.